Return to the Kalooki Players home page
Kalooki tournament formats (1 of 3)
Multi round table

Played by 2 to 4 players over 1 to 3 rounds. Penalty points are given for losing a round - the winner is the player with the least amount of points after the final round. The winner is guaranteed at least 75% of the pot, the other 25% is shared between the rest of the players.
 Single Table Tournaments
  
    2 to 4 players. Players get penalty points for losing rounds & are
     eliminated when they get too many. Winner is the last player left.
            
          
Multi Table Tournaments
                   
                   Played by a large number of players. Each has the same number of chips.
                          Players are eliminated when they lose all their chips. The winner
                                    receives a % share of the overall pot.
Turbo, Speed etc
Tournaments overview
Return to the Kalooki Players home page
Play Kalooki online NOW!
Learn how to play Kalooki!
ALL your Kalooki questions answered!
Latest bonuses and promotions